Ever wonder what homeowners want to discard of the most?
Whether people are moving or simply decluttering, Junk-A-Haulics gets the greatest number of calls for these 5 items:
- Refrigerators –– We’re happy to hear you upgraded to a new refrigerator because a newer models consume an average of 1,000 fewer kilowats a year compared to a refrigerator manufactured before 1990. We know getting that new unit in your house was the easy part. We’re happy to help with the hard part of removing your old heavy unit and ensuring that it doesn’t release any harmful chemicals into the environment.
- Televisions, computers, printers—It seems everyone and their neighbors are upgrading their televisions and computers all the time. What’s left over is e-waste and electronic disposal is becoming more of a priority in all our lives. Old equipment inevitably ends up not getting used at all, and just sits around taking up space. At Junk-A-Haulics we offer safe and efficient electronic disposal.
- Couches and other old furniture–Tell the truth. When it comes to old furniture isn’t picking up the phone to call in a few favors the first thing you do? We bet your friends don’t jump at your offer. And even if they do, where are they going to put it? Perhaps you figure you’ll all just put it out on the curb. Why not spare your neighbors the unpleasant experience of having to stare at your old furniture for days and weeks on end while it sits on the curb?
- Old mattress pickup–Did you know the average mattress weighs 63 pounds and takes up 23 cubic feet of space? Old mattress pick up and disposal is a growing problem everywhere. According to the experts, the useful life of your mattress is about 10 years. Those 10 years go quickly and then it’s difficult to get rid of your old one. Not many will take them away—but Junk-A-Haulics is happy to help.
- Renovation debris—As the economy picks up and people start getting back to long put-off home renovations, they are stuck with the problem of getting rid of construction debris. We’ll take care of your construction site clean-up whether you are doing remodeling, renovations, demolition, or construction. When you’re dealing with construction garbage removal, you could be dealing with drywall, steel, tiling, and wood all in the same job. These items are difficult to carry out of a construction site, especially after you have exerted all your energy on the actual construction. Our team is experienced and trained to deal with all sorts of construction debris removal.
Remember, this list is not all-inclusive. We take away many, many more items on a regular basis. Perhaps next year’s Top 5 list will be different depending on what you call us for. We’re ready and waiting!