This winter, instead of adding to the pile of ‘things’ you give your kids, friends, and family for the holidays, why not give them some great clutter-free gifts? Ones that will enrich their lives, put smiles on their faces, and show a bit more planning than a gift card, although those are nice too.
Here are some top picks:
- Give them the ingredients and recipe for a special baking project, perhaps one you can do together.
- How about a pet that will meet with parental approval? Betta fish, hermit crab, or even more divine, a kitten or puppy.
- Children’s museum membership—and you take them on their first visit!
- Treat them to extracurricular classes — dance, swim, music lessons –whatever floats their boat.
- Crafts supplies are always sure to please—crayons and coloring books, sidewalk chalk, play-doh, stickers…the possibilities are endless.
- How about giving your friends ‘Movie Night in a Box’ with a DVD or gift certificate to Netflix?
- Any XXXXX-of-the-Month-Club is sure to please—wine, fruit, chocolate, yum. Go with their faves.
- How about a session with a personal trainer?
- Tickets to a play or concert are a no brainer.
- Gift certificates for massages, manicures, pedicures and hair cuts never fail to please.
Here’s to a happy junk-free holiday for all!
Inspired to get rid of your junk? Give us a call and we’ll remove it all!